DescriptionProperty details: Uma Casa Portuguesa – Ferraria de São João is a country house located in the heart of a schist village, made with traditional stonewalls and modern architecture. Built with 99% European resources, up to 6 people can stay in this house, which features a pool and beautiful views of the countryside.
The interior has a dining and living room, kitchen, bathroom and three en-suite bedrooms. The bedrooms are named after three great writers of Portuguese literature, as a tribute to their vast work. The António Lobo Antunes, Inês Pedrosa and Lídia Jorge rooms all have several books by these authors for guests to read.
Outside you will find a garden with a pool, plus fruit trees (figs, cherry, almond, lemon, apple, pear and plum) and aromatic herbs.
• The house faces southeast.
• There are 3 solar panels with a 316lt accumulator which heats the water; there is also a gas system with two 45kg bottles.
• The swimming pool is treated based on copper ionization; it has an Astral Pool system and a chlorine tablet is added every month.
• 2 suites have hydro massage columns, the other suite has a hydro massage bath and a fireplace.
• The lounge has a fireplace.
• There is an alarm system.
• All rooms have fire detectors.
• The house has 2 habitation licences – one as a house and one as a touristic country house.
• The house is completely furnished.
• There is a programmable irrigation system with sprinklers.
• The house comes with the trademark and business model "Uma Casa Portuguesa - Ferraria".
Energy Class: B-
Additional information: This cottage is in a picturesque mountain village near to amenities, shops, schools etc. It’s an ideal place to relax or to discover the many activities that surround Ferraria: hiking, mountain biking, caving, bird-watching and landmark sightseeing.
Location: Ferraria Sao Joao, Penela
Plot Size: 335 M2
Construction Area: 145 M2
Value: 260,000 €